We have been advised to offer the following advice to families who have a child who is unwell, and wondering whether to send them into school.
- If your child develops a new or continuous cough or high temperature, they should remain off school for 7 days
- 37.8 c and above is considered to be a high temperature
- There is no new Coronavirus testing taking place, only those people who are hospitalised will be tested
- People with symptoms are being told not to call 111. Instead, they are to go on the NHS website or 111 online
- The current advice which has been given to us is that this only applies to the individual child who is unwell
Larchfield Primary & Nursery School